Articles on this Page
- 09/10/12--02:59: _Health hard act to ...
- 09/17/12--01:08: _Super Sport man ‘at...
- 09/17/12--01:09: _Against all odds . ...
- 09/17/12--01:11: _Ntombela’s appointm...
- 09/17/12--01:15: _Engineer caught dri...
- 09/17/12--01:21: _FET asks for parent...
- 09/17/12--01:25: _More officials supe...
- 09/17/12--01:27: _Province receives h...
- 09/17/12--01:30: _State stops Nala funds
- 09/17/12--01:32: _Bloem to feature in...
- 09/17/12--01:34: _Theo wows Bloem rev...
- 10/08/12--01:43: _Malema, a shrewd op...
- 10/08/12--01:48: _You get what you vo...
- 10/08/12--01:58: _Pregnant girls can ...
- 10/08/12--02:07: _Free State tour lea...
- 10/08/12--02:14: _Foiled armed robber...
- 10/08/12--02:22: _Moqhaka workers sta...
- 10/08/12--02:29: _Umalusi ready to ho...
- 10/08/12--02:37: _Spitting and polish...
- 10/08/12--02:40: _Resilience pays off
- 09/10/12--02:59: Health hard act to follow
- 09/17/12--01:08: Super Sport man ‘attacked by jealous lover’
- 09/17/12--01:09: Against all odds . . . revision programme delivers an Ace student!
- 09/17/12--01:11: Ntombela’s appointment queried
- 09/17/12--01:15: Engineer caught driving at 246km/h
- 09/17/12--01:21: FET asks for parents’ help
- 09/17/12--01:25: More officials supended over contracts
- 09/17/12--01:27: Province receives health boost
- 09/17/12--01:30: State stops Nala funds
- 09/17/12--01:32: Bloem to feature in video
- 09/17/12--01:34: Theo wows Bloem revellers
- 10/08/12--01:43: Malema, a shrewd operator on the prowl
- 10/08/12--01:48: You get what you vote for
- 10/08/12--01:58: Pregnant girls can attend class – court
- 10/08/12--02:07: Free State tour leaves mark
- 10/08/12--02:14: Foiled armed robbers jailed for life
- 10/08/12--02:22: Moqhaka workers stage wildcat strike
- 10/08/12--02:29: Umalusi ready to hold matric examinations
- 10/08/12--02:37: Spitting and polishing for Mangaung
- 10/08/12--02:40: Resilience pays off
QWA QWA - The department ofhealth in the Free State has admitted failure to reduce maternal and child mortality deaths in the province.
BLOEMFONTEIN - The Super Sport producer who was assaulted at Vodacom Park in Bloemfontein at the weekend was allegedly with another man’s girlfriend when he was attacked, according to a report on Wednesday.
BLOEMFONTEIN - “A journey of a million miles starts with only one step, and being part of this Matric Revision Programme was my first step towards achieving prestigious results”.
QWA QWA - The controversy surrounding Madala Ntombela’s appointment as new Municipal Manager (MM) at Maluti A Phofung (MAP) Municipality has deepened with opposition parties threatening to oppose the appointment in the courts and lodge complaints with the Pubic Protector’s office.
BLOEMFONTEIN - Traffic Officers in the Motheo region arrested a Free State Private Engineer for speeding at 246km/h on N1 near Glen north of Bloemfontein. This happened on Tuesday, September 4 at approximately 18h50.
BLOEMFONTEIN - College authorities at Motheo FET College are worried about the rate of truancy and indiscipline among students that has resulted in a low pass rates over the years.
“Continue blaming us, we are addressing it (housing). This year we are not building any houses but are focusing on those incomplete houses.”
QWA QWA - Nothing could console 18-year-old Mosia Thembeka whose hopes were shattered when she lost her mother while writing her Matric in 2010.
…But Municipal officials argue move is detrimental By Libuseng Nyaka BOTHAVILLE – The troubled Nala Municipality has made history by becoming the first municipality in the country to have its funds cut off by national treasury after failing to comply with reporting and budgetary regulations. National treasury stopped the transfer of funds to Nala on [...]
BLOEMFONTEIN - Part of Bloemfontein’s beautiful scenery will be captured on video when Nhlakanipho Cele of the “I want to sing Gospel” fame shoots scenes for his live DVD later this year.
The lucky guests, media and celebrities were treated to the rich sounds while enjoying a full-flavoured Castle Milk Stout.
“I’d rather have the guy inside my tent p***ing outside, rather than outside my tent p***ing in”.
Jack Bloom says the winners in a democracy may not be the most honest or competent, but they are the most popular.
BLOEMFONTEIN - The Department of Education in Free State on Friday, September 28 lost an appeal in the Supreme Court of Appeal with costs against Welkom and Harmony high schools in Welkom that suspended two pregnant pupils had in 2007 and 2011.
BLOEMFONTEIN - A month long visit to tourist attractions in the Free State has revealed the potential for greater cooperation between government and artists in promoting the sector.
BLOEMFONTEIN - Four men convicted of armed robbery and murder will between them spend more than a century in prison for murder and armed robbery among other charges after the Bloemfontein High Court sentenced them to long spells behind bars on Friday, September 28.
KROONSTAD – Municipal workers here on Monday, October 1 staged a wildcat strike pressing for the resignation of both the mayor and the municipal manger.
JOHANNESBURG - It's all systems go for the Grade 12 matric examinations with the Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training, Umalusi, declaring that it is ready to quality assure the final examinations for 2012.
BLOEMFONTEIN - Members of the ANC in Motheo region together with small businesses in the region on Tuesday, October 2 gathered at City hall for a gala dinner with Gwede Mantashe, party secretary-general to discuss an altered version of the second transition policy document as it enters a second phase of its policy implementation.
QWA QWA – The resilience of 15 women who used to depend on hand outs and social grants but later started a small-scale shoe factory in 2010 has paid off as they are now set to reach dizzy heights after receiving 16 sewing machines worth R600 000 from government and the National Development Agency NDA.