Articles on this Page
- 11/05/12--00:37: _ANC war escalates
- 11/12/12--00:38: _Not Zuma’s fault
- 11/12/12--00:45: _Girl’s journey from...
- 11/12/12--00:49: _Choose quality lead...
- 11/12/12--01:00: _Hostel shortens lon...
- 11/12/12--01:09: _Residents accuse co...
- 11/12/12--01:15: _Murder suspects shi...
- 11/12/12--01:38: _Fraud on the decline
- 11/12/12--01:45: _Plucking out the ‘r...
- 11/12/12--02:09: _New broom promises ...
- 11/12/12--03:02: _Soapie stars soap o...
- 11/19/12--02:26: _Tackling joblessness
- 11/19/12--02:29: _President Zuma says...
- 11/19/12--02:32: _Electricity key to ...
- 11/19/12--02:36: _Potable water made ...
- 11/19/12--02:58: _Mayoral committee
- 11/19/12--04:11: _A slow unsettled year
- 11/19/12--04:15: _Taxpayers reminded ...
- 11/19/12--04:19: _Health services get...
- 11/19/12--04:25: _Team generosity out...
- 11/05/12--00:37: ANC war escalates
- 11/12/12--00:38: Not Zuma’s fault
- 11/12/12--00:45: Girl’s journey from horror to triumph
- 11/12/12--00:49: Choose quality leaders in Mangaung- SANCO
- 11/12/12--01:00: Hostel shortens long walk to education
- 11/12/12--01:09: Residents accuse contractor
- 11/12/12--01:15: Murder suspects shift blame
- 11/12/12--01:38: Fraud on the decline
- 11/12/12--01:45: Plucking out the ‘rebels’
- 11/12/12--02:09: New broom promises clean sweep
- 11/12/12--03:02: Soapie stars soap over Bloem
- 11/19/12--02:26: Tackling joblessness
- 11/19/12--02:29: President Zuma says govt did not pay for his house
- 11/19/12--02:32: Electricity key to development: Zuma
- 11/19/12--02:36: Potable water made portable
- 11/19/12--02:58: Mayoral committee
- 11/19/12--04:11: A slow unsettled year
- 11/19/12--04:15: Taxpayers reminded of looming deadline
- 11/19/12--04:19: Health services get budget boost
- 11/19/12--04:25: Team generosity outshines performance
“The resolution only discourages members from taking organisational matters to court but does not absolutely forbid it. Itstates that this may happen if members have exhausted the internalprocesses.”
We have had to put up with stories of late from both electronic and print media that are meant to empower us, as citizens, to stand up against the “crisis of leadership”.
"Like my mother," she says, "I always wanted to make a difference in people's lives. I wanted to make my mother proud."
BLOEMFONTEIN - South African National Civic Organisation Secretary Bakoena Ramosie has demanded that the ruling party recognises theirrole in mobilising the community for positive cause.
“Before the Kgotsofalo hostel’s project the Department had built another hostel at Harmony School that accommodates approximately 300 learners who attend different schools in Virginia.”
KESTEL - Victims of a freak storm that destroyed homes in Kerstel early this yeararenot happy with what they see as irregular selection of beneficiaries of new houses built to replace those destroyed, saying undeserving people who were unaffected by the tornado are getting first preference.
“I was cuffed in leg irons with A1 (Zondo) and after everyone had a lighted from the van, I heard gunshots. We dived for cover under the vehicle. Zondo gave me a key to unlock the cuffs and I returned the key to him.”
BLOEMFONTEIN - Better financial husbandry strengthened by the introduction of a strategy to deal with corruption in a holistic way has resulted in a 20 percent drop in fraudulent activities in the Free State.
QWA QWA - The new Executive Mayor of Maluti A Phofung Maditaba Sarah Moleleki has reshuffled her mayoral committee plucking out three members of the committee viewed as part of a rebel group dubbed“ Regime Change”.
QWA QWA - The new Executive Mayor of Maluti A Phofung Maditaba Sarah Moleleki has pledged to intensify the war against poverty and inequality within the municipality and challenged citizens to join hands to tackle these social ills.
BLOEMFONTEIN - e.tv stars mesmerised Mangaung residents when they breezed into the City of Roses last weekend and kicked up a storm.
Minister of Economic, Labour and Ports, Martin Gunthner expressed appreciation on the reception in Free State saying he hoped this was a good start for business.
CAPE TOWN - President Jacob Zuma has told Members of Parliament that his family, and not government, paid for his private home in Nkandla, KwaZulu-Natal.
LADYSMITH - As South Africa forges on with its infrastructure build, electricity remains a key developmental goal with government aiming to electrify every household in the country, President Jacob Zuma said at the weekend.
BLOEMFONTEIN - Rietfontein Trust residents walked home with a spring in their stride following the donation of innovative 90-litre water casks worth R125 000 donated by Bloem Water on Tuesday, November 13 and dubbed Hippo Water Rollers.
QWA QWA - The Executive Mayor of Thabo Mofutsanyana District Dr Balekile Mzangwa has not made major changes to both the mayoral committee and composition of council, except filling available vacancies.
Substantial mining output losses were recorded in 1Q 2012 and 3Q 2012, with 4Q 2012 probably also still suffering production weakness.
PRETORIA - The South African Revenue Service (SARS) on Wednesday reminded taxpayers of the looming deadline for income tax returns while also announcing that some of its branches had extended its hours.
“An amount of R200 million was reprioritised towards roads in the current financial year. This basically shows that vigorous evaluations of budget could assist in unlocking funds towards key priorities.”
QWA QWA - Mamelodi Sundowns might be going through a bad patch on thesoccer pitch this season but the team and its owner have refused tolet such lacklustre performances dampen its collective spirit of giving and putting smiles on other’s people’s faces